Are you looking for an opportunity to be hired on directly with a company here in the Chippewa Valley? Are you a perfectionist with high attention to detail and a background in manufacturing? If so, check out this Direct Hire Position with a leading manufacturer of tools and dies for the plastics industry in the Chippewa Valley!
What's in it for you?:
- Night/Weekend shifts available
- Flexibility in schedule: 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift available
- Industry leading wages with shift differentials
- PTO Plan plus Additional Paid Holidays off
- Work with a company committed to safety
***Bonus when hired on and again after 6 months!
What's the job?:
- Reads blueprints for product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts to be ground, and determines what grinding wheel to be used
- Sets up machine to control length of stroke and pattern
- Verifies dimensions of finished work piece for conformance to specifications
- Performs complex dressing to grinding wheels to accomplish blueprint specifications
What do you bring?:
- Previous experience working in an industrial environment (preferred)
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and blueprints, plus follow verbal work instructions
- Ability to use measuring tools such as a micrometer and dial indicator
- Strong mechanical aptitude
To learn more about this position, give us a call today at 715-861-5303 or apply online at www.applymanpower.com!
Job Type: Full-time