WEAU 13 News, a Gray Television station, is looking for a high-energy, creative individual that likes working with people. If you have experience selling anything directly to decision-makers, see how you can work betters hours, and make a lot more money!
You don’t need media experience, but you do need to be a fast learner hungry for new challenges. You must be interested in new digital technology… with a thirst to learn more. The right candidate will be smart, as well as a good communicator, and know how to use creativity to solve problems, develop ad campaigns, and motivate others. You’ll have training and support as you build, maintain and grow your own customer portfolio. We offer a paid training salary, medical/dental, 401(k), vacation and other benefits including opportunity for advancement. Our commission structure will allow you to grow to reach your income goals. And at WEAU… we like to have fun!
• Work with local and regional companies to grow their business through effective marketing.
• Good communication skills.
• Must know how to use creativity to solve problems.
• Must be able to develop campaigns and motivate others.
• Must be digitally savvy with a thirst to understand digital marketing and advertising.
• Excellent knowledge of presentation software, MS Office products and CRM software.
• Must meet the Gray Television driving requirements and have a valid driver’s license.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings by May 31, 2019. Please include all supporting materials.
No phone calls.
WEAU 13 News (Gray Television) is a drug-free workplace. Gray Television participates in E-Verify. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER