Assembly Production Associate
Are you a loyal employee looking for a career opportunity? Do you have past experience in a manufacturing or production setting? If so, this is just the job for you!
What's in it for you?
- Full time hours
- 1st or 2nd shift available
- Competitive wage up to $12.30 per hour
- Located on the busline
- Fantastic work community and friendly environment
What is the job?
- Accurately measure products in process of production as well as end products
- Use calibrated equipment
- Manipulate hand tools including wire cutters, strippers, basic soldering equipment, crimping and banding tools
- Compliance with company, state, and international regulations
What you bring to the job?
- High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
- Prior manufacturing work experience preferred but not necessary
- Strong work ethic and commitment to getting the job done
- Ability to follow written and verbal direction and work as part of a team
Want more information? Apply today at www.applymanpower.com or give us a call to set up an interview 715-835-2299