Electronic Assembly Associate
$12.30/hr Friendly work environment - Assembly
What's In It For You?
- Full time hours
- 1st or 2nd shift available
- Competitive wage up to $12.30 per hour
- Fantastic work community and friendly environment
What is the Job?
- Accurately measure products in process of production as well as end products
- Use calibrated equipment
- Manipulate hand tools including wire cutters, strippers, basic soldering equipment, crimping, and banding tools.
- Compliance with company, state, and international regulations
What You Bring to the Job?
- High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
- Prior manufacturing work experience preferred but not necessary
- Strong work ethic and commitment to getting the job done
- Ability to follow written and verbal direction and work as part of a team
Want more information? Apply today at www.applymanpower.com or give us a call to set up an interview 715-835-2299.