Job Title: System Integration and Assembly
Job type: Long-Term Temp
Location: Chippewa Falls
System Integration and Assembly
Are you a safety minded individual with a strong work ethic? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, check out the opportunity below!
What’s in it for you?
• Full time hours
• 1st Shift
• Competitive wage of $12
• Opportunity for overtime!
What is the job?
• Assembles small & large components to build rack enclosures per customer specifications.
• Verify proper components are received per order pick list prior to build.
• Scan all components into the manufacturing shop floor system to ensure proper parts and inventory tracking.
• Use online methods and work instructions to build racks per customer specification. Basic problem resolution and independent judgment.
What you bring to the job?
• High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
• Prior work experience in assembly positon
• Must be familiar with using different computer applications and be able to navigate simple software Ability to follow direction
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today at www.applymanpower.com! If you would like more information please contact our recruiters at 715.861.5303
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.