To provide an atmosphere conducive to harmonious group living but respectful of individuality, and assist with individualized care plans and assignment sheets, according to established policies, procedures and objectives of the organization.
Special Features/Requirements (license, certificates, etc.):
Completion of CBRF training within 6 months of employment, previous nursing assistance training/experience; follows/adheres to organization, federal/state regulations and guidelines, including Resident/Client Rights; maintains neat, well groomed appearance adhering to dress code of organization/program.
• Personal care (manicures, bathing, dressing) of individuals requiring assistance
• Provides daily orientation to resident
• Facilitate activity group, serves meals, snacks, cleans kitchen/dining room area
• Shift report
• Assist with medications as indicated, charting, health monitoring (blood pressures, weights, temperatures)
• Telephone answering and transferring calls
• Verbal communication with residents, families, pharmacists, medical and facility staff
• Arrange for transfer of resident to medical facility if needed
• Has access to confidential information/records and maintains confidentiality
• Projects a positive image of the organization in dealing with residents/clients, co-workers, and the public
• Documentation appropriate to cares and needs