Are you passionate about caring for the elderly, making a difference everyday in the life of another? If so, Grace Lutheran Communities is the place for you! We are seeking a team member that will embody our philosophy and mission of enhancing dignity and growth by providing quality Christian-based care.
Now hiring Part-time PM Cooks and Dietary Aides!
Why do employees enjoy working for Grace Lutheran Communities?
• 403B match for employees that work 20+ hours a week- up to 6% match on 403(b) after 1 full year of employment
• Accrual PTO immediately
• Tuition Reimbursement options
• Great benefit package-Medical, Dental and Vision
• Life Insurance- full time employees are eligible for 1.5X their annual salary
Apply today to join our growing team!
To provide attractive, tasty, nutritious food of good quality according to established policies, procedures and objectives of the organization.
- Experience preparing and serving food for a minimum of 36 people.
- Knowledge in the use of basic household kitchen equipment.
- Basic knowledge of proper and safe food handling, storage, ordering, and serving practices.
- Follow and adhere to organization, federal/state regulations and guidelines, including resident rights, standard precautions, fire safety, and first aid.
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance, adhering to the dress code of the organization/program.
- Dietary Manager certification or ServSafe certification preferred.
•Prepare food for tenants and guests
•Coordinate and manage meal planning
•Coordinate dates off
•Mange and supervise kitchen staff
•Oversee presentation of meals and service in the dining room including greeting and visiting with residents
•Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of kitchen and storage areas
•Projects a positive image of the organization in dealing with tenants, families, staff outside business agencies and contacts
•Contacts maintenance staff in the event of equipment breakdown