Are you a trained hair stylist that is currently employed and looking for a new opportunity with a company that cares, not only about its customers, but about YOU? Or, has your license lapsed but you've been longing to get back into the industry? We can work through that as well!
What's in it for you?
- Creative and professional position with flexible hours in a team environment with a family feel. Work for a fun and innovative, yet powerful, enduring brand.
- Work for a company that respects your creativity, drive, and input.
- Opportunity to advance into management.
- Competitive base salary + tips with a variety of bonus opportunities (i.e. customer retention, productivity, product sales, Sunday pay, split shift differential, salon closing/lock up).
- Impressive and comprehensive benefits that you won't see anywhere else in the industry (vacation/PTO & holiday pay, 401K, health/dental/vision/voluntary group life insurance, product discounts, health club membership discount).
- Student loan reimbursement and the opportunity for continual learning.
What's the Job?
In this position you will be building relationships AND your career:
- Deliver 5 steps of customer care to ensure 100% satisfaction, every time, in every salon.
- Represent brand and promote customer loyalty.
What do you bring?
- Current cosmetology or barber license as required by state regulations. (Has your license lapsed? No problem, we can work through that!)
- Commitment to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evenings.
- Dedication to great customer service.
- Ability to cut hair for an extended period and provide quality haircuts in a fast paced environment.
- Skill to listen and understand what the customer wants.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively resolve customer issues.
- Basic computer knowledge.