Position split between American Lutheran Homes - Mondovi and Grace - River Pines.
Full-time, 80hrs per pay period
- Responsible for MDS and care planning process for all residents.
- Responsible for adherence by nursing staff to established policies, procedures, and objectives of the organization, Professional Gerontological standards of Nursing Practice Code and State and Federal regulations.
- Completion of all RAI assessments in the facility
- Write, review, and update care plans as needed
- Complete quarterly and annual assessment tools and evaluations (Braden, Fall Risk, etc)
- Attend weekly care conferences
- Attend daily Medicare Meetings
- Monitor care provided by RCT’s
- Quality Assurance activities as assigned by Director of Nursing and or QA Committee
- Oversees restorative program and monitors RCT’s
- Responsible for Nursing Department in absence of Director of Nursing
- Valid Wisconsin Registered Nurse license.
- Nursing administration or supervisory experience preferred.
- Possess leadership qualities and communication skills.
Other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing
•Given – Direct Care Staff
•Received – Director of Nursing