The Territory Support Rep is responsible for assisting a defined group of distributors, territory managers, and estimators with sales, estimating, and product and project support of GFS industrial products for North America. This includes:
• Writing and executing equipment orders from quote to purchase order receipt to sending out submittal drawings
• Supporting distributors on order and product information, configuration, order processing, install, and start-up verification
• Entering and maintaining order information into our ERP system including purchase order validation, coordinating with scheduling on lead times, confirming orders and new customer set up
• Providing basic project management of jobs through the Industrial business unit including coordination of ship dates, scheduling project review meetings, scheduling start-ups, and following up on any quality or warranty concerns
• Previous customer service experience is preferred along with the ability to work with geographically-disbursed customers, distributors, and employees
• Strong computer experience, especially with Excel, is required
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to coordinate with other departments within GFS on various orders and projects
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
To apply for the position, please go to www.gfscareers.us Priority consideration will be given to applicants that apply by Monday, December 3.
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
The continued success of our company is made possible by our talented, hardworking employees. We believe that every employee “makes their mark” on a company. This is especially true for a company of our size and culture. Although a large and growing business — with more than 400 employees — our heart is in the small town, homegrown values. Headquartered in Osseo, Wisconsin, we are just a short 20-minute drive to Eau Claire and less than a two-hour drive to the Twin Cities in Minnesota. Many of our employees enjoy spending their free time outdoors, with many year-round activities to choose from such as hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, boating and more!