THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $1,000 HIRING BONUS!
Member Service Representatives provide excellent quality service to current and potential Members, team members, and businesses via telephone and written communication using multiple systems and programs. Possess the knowledge to answer questions, research and solve problems, perform transactions, and recommend and support Royal Credit Union products and services. Support NPS initiatives in the contact center by providing exceptional (WOW) service creating loyal Members.
Working approximately 40 hours per week. Variable hours between 8:30 - 7:00pm Monday through Friday and two Saturdays per month 8:30am - 2:00pm.
***Prior to starting normal schedule, candidate must attend full time training from 9:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday for 3 weeks at RCU Corporate in Eau Claire, WI.
• Pleasant, professional and clear voice
• Have a working knowledge of financial services
• Must be compassionate and truly enjoy assisting people with problems and finding solutions to their needs
• Have a strong sense of customer service
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives under minimal supervision
• Ability to remain calm when dealing with upset Members or situations
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a structured work environment and learn, retain, and recall information very quickly
• Ability to exhibit basic skills in using a personal computer and various software packages (including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Communicate and live RCU's core purpose and values, these define and drive our organizational culture
• Previous financial, receptionist and telephone experience
• Previous position requiring majority of the job to be on the phone or in a call center is beneficial