Royal Credit Union is looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and high energy individual to lead our Menomonie North and Menomonie East branches!
The Branch Manager II is responsible for ensuring the branches meets organizational, financial, operational, service and growth plans and goals. The position will oversee all functions of the branch Teller and Member Account Representative operations. They are also responsible for providing a superior level of Member service through ongoing coaching, guiding and motivation of team members. The Branch Manager II will lead and maintain highly engaged team members. This leader must demonstrate and support all Royal Credit Union core values and purpose and volunteer and promote Royal Credit Union in the community to build relationships and business development. Lastly, the Branch Manager II will be responsible for managing, supporting and monitoring Net Promoter Score (NPS) initiatives throughout both offices.
This is a full time, exempt level position. Work schedule will vary with the hours of the two offices.
• Minimum of four years of financial services or equivalent education combined is required.
• Minimum of two years supervisory experience is required.
• Minimum of three years leadership experience is required.
• Ability to effectively manage two branch locations.
• Ability to perform a full range of managerial duties of a branch including adherence to all policies, procedures, security and credit union compliance
• Ability to evaluate branch growth opportunities by utilizing reports, operating statements, loan reviews and marketing
• Ability to proactively assess risks and inefficiencies to improve branch operations
• Supervise, lead and mentor team members to achieve service and sales expectations
• Responsible for networking within communities to grow and attract new business. Build and maintain working relationships to increase visibility and volunteer opportunities
• Responsible for building strong working relationships and communication with peers and supervisors to grow, develop and mentor one another for the benefit of Royal Credit Union
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union's core purpose, values and organizational culture daily
• Previous Branch Manager experience
• Experience working with loan application, processing and closings