Production Associate - Durand
Are you looking for a long term positions with an opportunity to be hired on? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
What’s the Job?
• Operate equipment efficiently and safely
• Read and interpret gauges
• Measure, mix and pour ingredients
• Start up and stop equipment
• Feed or place items onto equipment for processing
What’s in it for you?
• 1st Shift!
• Opportunity for overtime
What you bring:
• High school diploma or equivalent not required
• Can do attitude
• Math and Reading Skills
• Commitment to Working Safely
• Great Work Ethic
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today! If you would like more information please contact our recruiters at 715.235.4111
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.