We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Estimator to join our team. The Service Estimator’s primary focus is to provide service quotes for key national account customers. In addition, these individuals will assist Service Coordinators with service request along with building relationships with vendors and key customers. With the goal to increase customer satisfaction, the primary duties include:
• Review field reports and create service estimates for national account customers
• Work with internal procurement team and outside suppliers to procure pricing on parts and equipment as needed
• Track and maintain regular follow-up on service estimates to increase close ratio
• Input and maintain database with OEM part information for key customer equipment
• Associates Degree required
• 1-2 years of service/sales experience
• Mechanical background with familiarity with CAD preferred
• Ability to take ownership of the process
• Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with key vendors and customers
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
Please apply online at www.gfscareers.us. Priority consideration will be given to applicants that apply by Monday, January 14th.
GFS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce. GFS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender-identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark.