Human Resources/ Accounting Assistant /– Thorp, WI
Haas Sons, Inc. is a Construction Company and Equal Opportunity Employer who is seeking a full time Human Resources position with the skill set of doing entry level accounting to work out of our Thorp Office. Successful candidates will have duties in a collaborative, office setting. This includes employee relations, filing, tracking, computer processing, and communication with coworkers. Excellent computer skills are REQUIRED.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• H/R- Assist with hiring procedures
• H/R- Deal with Benefits and Insurances
• H/R- Maintain employee database and records
• A/P- Setting up Customers and paying Customers
• A/R- Entering in payments, Sending out Invoices
• Work in Vista Viewpoint Accounting System
• Experience or Degree in Human Resources
• Working within Microsoft Word and Excel is REQUIRED
• Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, project coordination, and interaction with others
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment that is in a growth mode.
• Knowledge of basic financial procedures
Salary and Benefits:
• 100% paid Health Insurance
• 401 (K) w/company contribution
• Life and Dental Insurance available
• Competitive Salary