The Scheduling Administrator is responsible for assigning, routing and adjusting workload of technicians and initiating corrective action as needed in daily. In this role, you will answer a variety of inbound customer calls. The Scheduling Administrator must use problem solving skills that resolve customer inquiries in a timely manner long with maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work with the Service Reps, PM Coordinators, and Field technicians to update technician schedule and utilization
• Process and sort incoming invoices connected to Service orders
• Closing out and delivering Service Work Orders, once complete
• Follow up with service technicians, providers, and customers upon work order completion
• Track and confirm material deliveries along with coordinating preventative maintenance with key customers
• High school diploma or GED
• 1- 2 years’ experience in office support preferred
• Ability to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
• Attentive to details and highly organized
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
To apply for the position, please go to www.gfscareers.us Priority consideration will be given to applicants that apply by Monday, January 14th.
GFS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce. GFS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender-identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
The continued success of our company is made possible by our talented, hardworking employees. We believe that every employee “makes their mark” on a company. This is especially true for a company of our size and culture. Although a large and growing business — with more than 400 employees — our heart is in the small town, homegrown values. Headquartered in Osseo, Wisconsin, we are just a short 20-minute drive to Eau Claire and less than a two-hour drive to the Twin Cities in Minnesota. Many of our employees enjoy spending their free time outdoors, with many year-round activities to choose from such as hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, boating and more!