We have an opening for an experienced dental assistant based mainly in our Stanley and Eau Claire offices. This position would average 30-36hours a week depending on your flexibility for job duties (helping out in other areas of the practice) with no Saturday hours. We are looking for someone with the flexibility to travel to multiple clinics including Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls, Cadott, Stanley, and Thorp. We offer competitive pay based on your experience with benefits for employees over 30 hours/week, plus an amazing work environment!
Job duties would include but not limited to:
• Assist with dental treatments, educates patients about treatment and post-op instructions.
• Take x-rays, intra oral photos, and impressions.
• Clean treatment areas; sterilize equipment following infection control guidelines.
• Responsible for patient flow, keeping treatment rooms neat and organized.
• Responsible for ordering dental supplies.
• Adhere to HIPAA policies and all office policies and procedures.
• Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task, take initiative – you see what needs to be done and do it.
• Reliable and prompt; available for 30+ hours/week.
• Works well in a team, with humor and enthusiasm, but also works independently without a lot of supervision.
Candidate must have either Dental Assisting Certificate, be a CDA or RDA, or at least 2 years of dental experience. We need someone with a friendly, caring, positive, can-do attitude to take care of our patients and be part of our team. If this sounds like you, we can't wait to hear from you!
Please send resume to JenniferB@dhcwi.com