Global Finishing Solutions is hiring for an experienced Welder to join our team 2nd shift manufacturing team. As a Welder, you will be responsible for welding components onto structural assemblies as specified by the blue print and shear list. Additional job duties include:
• Ability to TIG weld – stainless steel
• Accurately read a tape measure down to 1/32nd of an inch
• Stiches sheet metal components
• Assembly of standard products including the ability to weld water tight tanks
• Position the weld-ons and beam pads as specified by the blueprints and shear list
• Use of hand tools such as grinders, metal shears, drills, and hand-held plasma
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or GED with 2-4 years’ experience
• One-year certificate from Technical School
• Years of experience may substitute for certificate
• AWS D1.1 certificate
• Ability to use multiple pieces of equipment (torch, beam punch, band saw, and drill press)
• Ability to perform MIG welding on structural steel
3:30 pm – 2:00 am Monday-Thursday. GFS offers a $1.00/hr. shift differential for 2nd shift.
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
To apply for the position, please go to www.gfscareers.us
GFS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce. GFS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender-identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark.