What's in it for you?
- Part time hours
- Competitive wage of $12 - $13 per hour
- Every other Saturday off
What is the job?
- Handling receptionist and cashier duties
- Assisting the Office Manager with day-to-day administrative operations of the business
- Answering the multi-line telephone, directing calls, and taking messages as required
- Greeting customers and handling their questions and concerns quickly and professionally
What you bring to the job?
- High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
- Experience answering phones, addressing customer concerns, and working with data entry and word processing programs
- Excellent written, verbal, and customer communications skills
- The ability to prioritize and handle several tasks simultaneously
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today at www.applymanpower.com
If you would like more information please contact our recruiters at 715-235-4111.
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.
Still not sure if this is the job for you? Check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath