We have an opening for an experienced dental assistant in our Chippewa Falls office. This position would average 24-36 hours a week depending on your flexibility for job duties (helping out in other areas of the practice) with no weekend hours. We offer competitive pay based on your experience with benefits for employees over 30 hours/week, plus an amazing work environment!
Job duties would include but not limited to:
• Assist with dental treatments, educates patients about treatment and post-op instructions.
• Take x-rays, intra oral photos, and impressions.
• Clean treatment areas; sterilize equipment following infection control guidelines.
• Responsible for patient flow, keeping treatment rooms neat and organized.
• Responsible for ordering dental supplies.
• Adhere to HIPAA and OSHA policies and all office policies and procedures.
• Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task, take initiative – you see what needs to be done and do it.
• Reliable and prompt
• Works well in a team, with humor and enthusiasm, but also works independently without a lot of supervision.
Candidate must have either Dental Assisting Certificate, be a CDA or RDA, or at least 1 year of dental experience. We need someone with a friendly, caring, positive, can-do attitude to take care of our patients and be part of our team. If this sounds like you, we can't wait to hear from you!
Please send resume to JenniferB@dhcwi.com