Pet Supplies Plus - Store Team Leaders
We are a locally owned franchise, operated by local pet lovers. We are looking for LEADERS that have a love for animals, are excited about becoming an expert in pet nutrition, pet care and supplies, and can build genuine and loyal relationships with neighbors and the community. As part of the store team management, you will:
• help lead your store team by example – including greeting and engaging neighbors when they enter the store;
• assist team members in helping a neighbor choose between dog food brands;
• analyze store sales results and develop plans to maximize sales, neighbor engagement and productivity;
• help create a fun, positive environment for the team and neighbors.
• Adhering to operational policies and procedures that ensure exceptional service is provided to neighbors;
• Promoting team member engagement and morale by understanding individual motivation and needs, recognizing and rewarding successful performance;
• Cultivating a learning culture by providing exceptional onboarding and development, along with coaching and feedback to team members;
Store team management will have:
• 4+ years of experience being part of the management of a retail team;
• 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred;
• Pet industry experience preferred;
• Microsoft Office knowledge, as well as good communication skills;
• Ability to operate equipment, as well as being able to climb ladders, bend, kneel, and lift up to 50 pounds;
• Ability to work flexible schedules, have reliable transportation, and be 18 years or older.
Full-time position with benefits. Forward a resume and professional references to email@example.com or by mail to Goldridge Capital Management; Attn: HR; 310 Pinnacle Way, Suite 300; Eau Claire, WI 54701.