Our mission is about creating relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.
Join Recover Health and our team of individuals who are inspired by the same beliefs and values and embody our mission to create relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we care for, work with, and encounter in our business activities.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the Recover Health’s Home Health Care program – we are growing in every community we serve. We offer extensive training, flexible scheduling, and a wide array of opportunities for continued education.
Your skills will be put into action to:
- Make a difference together using skill, hard work, and an affinity for learning, laughter, and goodwill
- Make everyday living easier and more comfortable for our clients
- Help allow our clients to remain in their home longer and gain independence
What you will do:
- Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and measurable goals and outcomes
- Provide services in accordance with the plan of care, licensing guidelines, professional medical standards, and agency policies & procedures
- Educate clients and their family members and properly orient, train primary care givers to insure most optimal functioning level for each client
- Coordinate the continuum of client care through the timely completion of accurate and comprehensive documentation and timely communication with the client's physician and other care giver.
- Apply exceptional organizational and time management skills to assess and document client services during the home visit
- Continuously measure the effectiveness of services to reach the maximum client rehab potential
- Investigate and take appropriate actions on client or employee concerns/complaints
Recover Health’s Home Health Care program focuses on the unique needs of our clients, their families and care professionals. We are looking for RNs that want to join us in making a difference together using skill, hard work and an affinity for learning, laughter and goodwill. At Recover Health, our goal is to make everyday living easier and more comfortable for our clients. The RN Case Manager is key for our clients to remain in their home longer and gain independence.
- Associate RN degree or higher and active RN License in the state of application
- One year (RN) Home Health Care experience is preferred
- Oasis and ICD9/10 knowledge/experience is preferred
- Effective communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work autonomously
MORE Questions: Call or text Allie at 612-202-1754
We offer comprehensive, flexible benefit packages for full time employees (30 hours):
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Float, and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life, LTD, STD, and supplemental products
All employees receive the opportunity of:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- 401k participation with Annual discretionary match
- Scholarship Opportunities for continuing education
- Unlimited free CEUs from Relias Learning
Recover Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to putting veterans back to work. We know the valuable leadership experience veterans receive while serving our country.