To build catalog pages and other associated mailing pieces in accordance with the company’s mission and philosophy.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
1. Perform computer layouts of catalog pages and other associated mailing pieces.
2. Process art, logos, copy and images for catalog and associated mailing pieces.
3. Provide lead coordination of page assignments, style sheets and master page documents.
PERIODIC OR SECONDARY POSITION FUNCTIONS:
1. Process computer layouts of miscellaneous items for special projects as assigned.
2. Provide creative input for improving all projects and job functions.
3. The above listing of essential and periodic functions is not an inclusive listing of all duties that may be required to be performed.
1. Strong judgement and decision making skills
2. Situational analysis
3. Specific technical knowledge
4. Strong organizational and communication skills
5. Must be detail oriented
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. Associate Degree in Graphic Design, or related required. Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, or related, preferred.
2. One to two years of progressively responsible experience in print design is strongly preferred.