We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated HVAC Service Technician to join our growing service department. Ideal candidates will have experience working to diagnose and repair HVAC equipment and be comfortable working with little supervision.
• Two or more years of HVAC experience or comparable technical training
• EPA Refrigerant Certification
• Must hold a State Driver’s License
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
• Good attention to detail
• Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
• Strong verbal communication skills, ability to communicate and explain to customers HVAC issues.
Starting at $37,440 – Compensation based on experience.
Health, Dental, Accident Insurance, Simple IRA with 3% company match, Paid Holidays, and PTO.