Are you looking for an opportunity to be hired on directly with a company here in the Chippewa Valley? Are you a perfectionist with high attention to detail and a background in manufacturing? If so, check out this Direct Hire Position with a leading manufacturer of tools and dies for the plastic industry in the Chippewa Valley!
What's in it for you?
- Night/Weekend shifts available
- Flexibility in schedule: 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift available
- Industry leading wages with shift differentials
- PTO Plan plus Additional Paid Holidays off
- Work with a company committed to safety
*** Bonus when hired on and again after 6 months!
What's the Job?
- Reads and interprets blueprints and recognizes when a blueprint may be incorrect
- Starts machine and monitors displays and machine operations to detect malfunctions
- Operates machine manually to perform non-automated functions and when automatic programming is faulty or machine malfunctions
- Assists in performing machine maintenance
What do you bring?
- High School diploma or GED (Machine Tooling associate degree preferred)
- 1-3 years of machining experience (preferred)
- Strong mechanical aptitude
To learn more about this position give us a call today at 715-861-5303 or apply online at www.applymanpower.com!
Job Type: Full-time