Our Chiropractic and Massage Therapy Clinic in Eau Claire, WI is hiring a PART-TIME Office Assistant/Front Desk Receptionist.
20-25/week (set schedule), Saturday mornings possible.
Our normal Chiropractic office hours are Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur 8am-6pm, Fri 8am-5pm, and Saturday 8am-12pm
No required hours/events outside of normal office hours.
Position duties include greeting patients, answering phones, scheduling appointments, maintaining Doctors’ schedules, maintaining patient information, directing smooth patient flow, collecting accounts receivable, receiving/processing incoming mail, verifying insurance benefits, following up on insurance claims and assisting with day-to-day general office tasks/cleaning.
Our ideal candidate must be a team player competent in the ability to professionally manage multiple interruptions on a continual basis while maintaining personable interactions with patients, team members and doctors. Candidate must possess exceptional multitasking skills, be dependable and patient focused with the desire to consistently deliver excellent customer service. Accuracy, diligence and confidence are required for our busy four doctors, two therapist clinic.
• High School Diploma Required
• Confidence with basic computer skills are required
• Excellent written, verbal and customer communication skills
• The ability to prioritize and handle several tasks simultaneously
• Must be able to transition between sitting, standing and walking frequently
• Minimum 3 years general office and customer service experience preferred
• Experience with insurance claims and knowledge of HIPPA is desirable
• Experience with ECLIPSE Software is desirable (not required)
• Wage is dependent on experience and skill set
Access employment application at www.TogetherForYou.com/page/Employment.html
Please return your completed application and cover letter in person or by mail to:
Gonstead, Stangl & Arkowski Chiropractic & Massage Therapy
503 E. Clairemont Avenue
Eau Claire, WI 54701