Tractor Central - your premiere John Deere dealer in Northwest Wisconsin, is hiring a qualified Service Technician for the Tractor Central - Durand location.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems: associate degree preferred.
- Candidates must have previous related experience working with similar equipment in a repair shop setting. Related technical degree and farm background considered in lieu of experience.
- Must own tools
- Have a valid driver's license and an insurable driving record.
- Perform Lawn, Garden, and Utility inspections, diagnostics, service repairs, maintenance, all while working with the necessary service programs.
- Work with customers and management to review and explain any maintenance, repair, or other service concerns.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Tractor Central offers a generous compensation package with a superior hourly wage
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Advanced training programs
- Day shift, with a modern - safe work environment.
Work on the best and most advanced equipment in the world - John Deere. Tractor Central is an Equal Opportunity Employer.