Cooperative Educational Service Agency 10 (CESA 10) is looking for an individual to serve as a full-time Project Manager for the Facilities Management Department to be based in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.
This flexible, self-directed person with a thorough understanding of energy efficiency, construction management, and project management will work with contractors, facilities management personnel, and the CESA 10 customer base in the technical review, development, and implementation of a wide range of facilities projects and studies. Additionally, this position will collaborate with architects, engineers, consultants, and contractors as necessary to maximize the success of the CESA 10 facilities management programs.
The ideal candidate would possess a technical four year degree and have at least two years of experience in facilities management, construction management, or project management. Having significant experience on practical implementation of construction projects is essential, along with working knowledge of facilities operation and maintenance.
• Good oral and written communications skills are a must
• Ability to work collaboratively with others at all levels
• Strong project management skills (including excellent time management, problem solving and organizational abilities)
• Proficient in using blue prints, construction documents and operations and maintenance manuals
• Excellent understanding of the technical aspects of facilities (especially HVAC, lighting, roofing and asbestos abatement)
• Ability to successfully manage several projects concurrently
• Willingness to travel and work non-standard hours as required
• Understanding that future changes mandated in the program may revise current duties
• Assist CESA 10 customers in achieving all project goals as defined by contract project scope
• Conduct facility audits and develop the technical aspects of audit reports, including calculations of savings and technical details for all Facilities Improvement Measures
• Review operation and maintenance plans during project planning and design and advise customers of possible improvements that would improve occupant comfort or conserve energy
• Work with customers, contractors and vendors to schedule activities, order materials, track budgets, and overcome obstacles during projects
• Act as a technical consultant on new technologies, efficient construction practices
• Evaluate the energy efficiency, operational efficiency and ability to perform the required functions of proposed new construction, building expansion, remodeling and new equipment purchases
• Maintain a current understanding of energy conservation, grant programs and demand side management programs offered by utilities and agencies
• Maintain a current understanding of codes and reporting requirements as they apply to the CESA 10 customer base
This is a full time position. Salary will be competitive. An excellent benefit package will be provided which includes health, dental, life and disability insurance, retirement benefits, Wisconsin Retirement System pension, and paid time off.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, salary history and three (3) letters of recommendation to email@example.com . Deadline for applications will be March 15, 2019.