Meyer Brothers is seeking a mechanic to maintain a fleet of 25 tractors, trailers, and other yard equipment. This is a full time position with benefits. Typical five day work week, but would be on call if needed. We service company owned equipment. Applicants must have the ability to maintain a small fleet. Knowledge required is listed below. A working knowledge of DOT regulations and requirements to stay in compliance will be of benefit.
- Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers.
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation, and oil changes.
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop.
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs.
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks.
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned.
Starting at $45,000 - $60,000 Annually Depending on Experience