Install and maintain electrical and plant control systems to NEC standards at the wash and dry plants. This position provides support to all departments at the two plants. This position reports to the Plant Manager and works closely with the both plant production managers. There is the potential to work nights and weekend when required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform necessary upgrades and changes to electrical systems.
• Perform PMs on Panel boards MCC and supporting equipment
• Troubles shoot and assist in the design of plant AC/DC power systems.
• Assist Maintenance with maintaining electrical equipment.
• Perform routine electrical installation tasks as needed.
• Works with various departments throughout the plants assisting in decision-making pertaining to electrical and plant control systems.
• Inspection of electrical systems to NEC/MSHA requirements
• Assist maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting.
• Arc Flash trained or willing to be trained and understand Arc Flash boundary’s
• Perform continuity testing and record data per MSHA requirements
• Operation of megohmeter
• Wiring and grounding of mobile generators to NEC/MSHA regulations
• All other duties as assigned
• Electrical journeyman license required.
• Master’s electrical license preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and independently problem solve.
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills allowing for strategic interpretations of data.
• Ability to foster and develop a cooperative work environment.
• MSHA experience and knowledge preferred.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.