A full-time university staff position is available in the ASK Center beginning in April 2019. This is an expected-to-continue assignment which requires a six-month probationary period. The expected hourly hiring salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
- The Firstsource Professional ensures a culture of service excellence to provide support for the administrative service needs of faculty, staff, students and external clients at UW-Eau Claire in phone, email and walk-in environments.
- The Firstsource Professional establishes and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients to provide exceptional customer care.
- The Firstsource Professional’s primary focus is on clients’ travel-related needs, including assisting with travel booking, procurement, expense reimbursement and education.
- The Firstsource Professional is broadly trained to address inquiries related to purchasing and human resources and will work collaboratively with campus subject matter experts in the areas identified.
- The work of a Firstsource Professional involves independent and team collaboration to problem solve, improve processes, interpret and apply policies and procedures related to travel and the administrative functions provided by the ASK Center.
- The Firstsource Professional has substantial technical decision-making authority and will perform routine, semi-routine and/or complex duties in these administrative areas.
Excellent listening and communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to organize, prioritize and manage time effectively; an aptitude in creative problem-solving; adherence to rules and regulations of UW-System and UW-Eau Claire; ability to interpret policies and procedures; experience with customer service in a professional fast-paced team atmosphere.
Proficiency with a wide selection of business management software (CRM, ERP) and various business matters such as accounting, marketing, procurement and HR along with demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusiveness.
Conditions of Appointment:
Employment will require a background check. Employment will also require you and your references to answer questions regarding past conduct related to sexual violence and sexual harassment.
Crime statistics – Clery Act Information
The UW-Eau Claire Police Department is dedicated to maintaining a safe and secure environment for learning and working. Although crime at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire is limited, the University Police want students, faculty and staff to be aware of crime on campus and the area surrounding the campus. The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act is a federal law that requires colleges and universities to disclose annual information about campus crime. Visit Campus Security and Fire Report. Also visit our Campus Security Authority policy.
UW-Eau Claire is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disability employer dedicated to enhancing diversity, equity, and inclusion.