**$1,500 Sign On Bonus Available**
We are currently seeking a full-time Substance Abuse Counselor for our North West Wisconsin CTC facility. Hours are Monday through Friday 5am-1:30pm and Saturday rotation from 5:00 am-8:00 am.
North West Wisconsin CTC, a member of Acadia Healthcare's Comprehensive Treatment Centers, is a part of the leader in medication assisted treatment for individuals struggling with an opioid addiction. With full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications, we are prepared to treat the entire problem, not just a piece of it.
The Substance Abuse Counselor is a counseling professional who provides treatment and support to assist patients in their recovery from addictions, such as alcoholism, drug addiction, eating disorders, or other behavioral problems, assists with modifying problem behaviors; may also provide counseling services to families of patients through an outpatient setting.
- Conducts individual counseling sessions, under supervision, as scheduled and documents as required
- Conducts group and/or family sessions, under supervision, as scheduled and documents as required
- May co-facilitate assigned group or family sessions
- Responsible for initial assessments, as well as follow up assessment, for patients
- Prepares individual treatment plan for each assigned patients
- Ensures all documentation regarding patient care, treatment and incidents are completed timely and in a clear, concise manner
- May act as a liaison between referral sources and patients
- Provides crisis intervention to patients, as needed
- May plan for aftercare for patients
- May act as a liaison with insurance carriers, as requested
- May provide case management duties for patients, ensuring individualized quality care
- Evaluates patient’s needs and determines if referrals to other programs or facilities is needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree required
- Bachelor's degree in social or health services field with 2+ years experience in counseling field; or bachelor's degree in other field with 4+ years experience in the counseling field OR
- Master's degree in social or health services field with 1 year professional work experience preferred.
- SAC-IT, SAC, or CSAC required; license eligible candidates accepted
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company paid group term life insurance.