Position Available: Family Support Center Parent Educator
This position is 24 hours per week. The Family Support Center provides vacation and sick leave benefits.
This position has several responsibilities related to providing parent education and support including:
- Parent education and support in a home visitation setting
- One to one parent education and support in the office
- Parenting classes and groups in a variety of settings including the Family Support Center office, Chippewa County Jail, L.E. Phillips Treatment Center, and other settings as opportunities arise.
Minimum degree required is a bachelor's degree in social work, human development and family studies or other human services related field.
Other important qualifications include:
- At least two years of experience providing parent education and support in home visitation and group settings
- Experience working with a wide variety of families, including victims of domestic violence
- Experience with people in crisis
- Experience and skill in developing collaborative relationships with multiple agencies.
Please send resume, cover letter, names and contact information for three work related references (2 from supervisors) to
Family Support Center
P.O. Box 143
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729.
Materials may also be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All materials must be received by Friday, May 31, 2019. For more information, please call Becce Woestman or Geri Segal at 715-723-1138.