MHM is a roofing material paper mill located in Cornell, WI who is seeking qualified, engaged and dependable associates to join our team. There are many opportunities for advancement as part of our philosophy includes internal training and promoting from within. We want you to grow with us!
- Be at least 18 yrs of age
- Be reliable worker w/ a good work history
- Ability to lift and manipulate 50+ lbs regularly and stand on feet for 12 hr. shifts
- Ability to work in an environment with temperature fluctuation (hot/cold), noise, dust, and uneven walking surfaces.
- Ability to handle intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, bending, climbing and lifting material or equipment (some of which may be heavy or awkward).
- Ability to work holidays, weekends, and rotating twelve (12) hour shifts
- Understanding of the importance of safety, team work, communication, and good attendance
- Have previous production background (preferred)
- Have forklift or mobile equipment experience (preferred)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- General Production Labor wages starting at $15/hr!!
- Multiple Training Raise Opportunities throughout
- Annual Merit Increases
- Safety and other Bonus Programs
- Only work 14 days a month w/ full time pay
- Overtime available
- 401k w/ match
- Excellent benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term & Long-term
- Disability, Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal Time, Safety shoe reimbursement, Holiday Parties and Summer Picnics.