Sales Support Representative
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
About This Opportunity:
Global Finishing Solutions is seeking a Sales Support Representative to join our Auto Refinish team. In this role, you will work in a cross-functional team regarding scheduling, engineering, design and invoicing of customer orders. Additionally, you will work with our Territory Managers and Estimators in maintaining coverage of the designated territories through the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
What You Will Do:
• Provide distributor support in the areas of order information, general product information, configuration, product availability, order processing, as well as performing customer follow-up
• Enter and maintain quote and order information and documentation in our ERP system
• Participate in process improvement projects and strategic planning initiatives as requested
• Process change orders as deemed necessary by internal staff or as requested by the customer
• Communicate directly with customers via email or phone regarding order information, including purchase order receipt/acceptance, submittals drawings and shipping schedules
• Maintain customer orders, change/add orders, purchase orders and any other supporting documentation related to the customer’s order
What You Have to Offer:
• Associates Degree in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to process items in accordance with established guidelines or direction
• Ability to interact with all levels of employees
• Ability to coordinate cross-functionally with GFS on projects
• Effective Time Management Skills
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and other computer-based tools
What We Have to Offer:
• We offer a competitive compensation package, generous incentive plan, 401k and profit sharing, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability.
• Development and career advancement opportunities.
• Opportunity to make your mark in a highly dynamic and growing work environment where you are empowered to make decisions and share in our company’s success.
Learn More About Us:
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions:
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark.
To apply for the position, please go to www.gfscareers.us
GFS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce. Veterans, women, and minorities are encouraged to apply. GFS does not discriminate based on race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.