Resident Care Worker
Do you enjoy helping others? Want to make a difference in our community? Check this out!
What's In It For You?
- Great long term career opportunity
- Start work right away
- Part time or full time hours
- 2nd and 3rd shift positions
What's the Job?
- Provide assistance/supervision to clients in daily tasks eg: personal care, hygiene, meal planning, fiscal management
- Maintain safety and cleanliness in the home
- Provide an accurate record of client care and behavior
- Ability to remain on duty in an emergency
- Transport clients to scheduled appointments and community outings
What Do You Bring?
- 1-2 years of experience performing similar duties but willing to train the right person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma/GED
- Driver's license preferred but not required
Interested in learning more? Apply today at www.applymanpower.com and select the Eau Claire office or give our recruiters a call at 715-835-2299.