Cooperative Educational Service Agency 10 (CESA 10) is looking for an individual to serve as a full-time Project Manager for the Facilities Management Department to be based in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.
This flexible, self-directed person with a thorough understanding of facility planning, design, and construction management will work with contractors, facilities management personnel, and the CESA 10 customer base in the technical review, development, and implementation of a wide range of planning, design and construction projects. Additionally, this position will collaborate with architects, engineers, consultants, and contractors as necessary to maximize the success of the CESA 10 facilities management programs.
The ideal candidate would possess a technical four year degree and have at least two years of experience in facilities management, construction management, or project management. Having significant experience on practical implementation of construction projects is essential, along with working knowledge of facilities operation and maintenance, and some presentation experience.
• Good oral and written communications skills are a must
• Ability to work collaboratively with others at all levels
• Strong project management skills (including excellent time management, problem solving and organizational abilities)
• Proficient in using blue prints, construction documents and operations and maintenance manuals
• Excellent understanding of the technical aspects of facilities (especially HVAC, lighting, roofing and asbestos abatement)
• Ability to successfully manage several projects concurrently
• Willingness to travel and work non-standard hours as required
• Willingness to learn new hardware and software
• Understanding that future changes mandated in the program may revise current duties
• Assist CESA 10 customers in achieving all project goals as defined by contract project scope
• Conduct facility audits and develop cost estimates to facilitate project planning
• Develop construction projects with architects, engineers, trade workers and other stakeholders
• Oversee and supervise construction project progress and provide reports. Ensure projects are completed on time and within budgets.
• Act as a technical consultant on new technologies and efficient construction practices
• Ensure all legal requirements are met pertaining to local, state, and federal codes and regulations
• Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for contractors and subcontractors
• Provide internal and customer reporting with construction status and projections
• Utilize internal software to manage and record day to day operations
• Perform other duties as assigned to contribute to the success of the overall Facilities Management Department
This is a full time position. Salary will be competitive. An excellent benefit package will be provided which includes health, dental, life and disability insurance, retirement benefits, Wisconsin Retirement System pension, and paid time off.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, salary history and three (3) letters of recommendation to email@example.com
Deadline for applications will be August 13, 2019.
725 W. Park Avenue
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729