At Midwest Dental, we are passionate about patient care and service. If you are interested in building a career with people who work every day to be the best, and whose work creates happy, healthy and loyal patients, Midwest Dental may be the place for you.
We are proud to serve our hometown communities. Midwest Dental dentists, hygienists and dental assistants serve the dental care needs of patients in 17 states.
Do you thrive on giving exceptional patient service?
Can you stay on top of details even when you are juggling multiple doctor and patient requests?
As a Dental Assistant with Midwest Dental, you are a key contributor to making the dental practice run efficiently by being a standout colleague and working together for phenomenal patient outcomes. As a member of our team, you enjoy competitive pay, benefits, flexibility and structure. You receive peer mentoring support, continuing education, internal advancement opportunities and a culture that values and recognizes your contribution.
Full Time (4 days/week)
- Enthusiastically greet and prepare patients for dental care
- Be a resource to the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Set up and breakdown operatory post-treatment
- Capture quality x-ray images
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Help practice run smoothly by maintaining dental supplies and ensuring equipment operates effectively
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
- Interact with patients to resolve issues with enthusiasm and kindness
- State certification/licensure as required to work as a Dental Assistant, active CPR and compliance with any other licensing or credentialing requirements
- One or more year of relevant experience in the dental industry required
- Strong communication skills, a "can do" attitude, flexibility and dependability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.