The Seasonal/Temporary Customer Care Representative is responsible for assisting customers with placing orders while ensuring strict confidentiality and maintenance of their accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* The below listing of functions is not an inclusive listing of all duties that may be required to be performed.
1. Answer incoming calls and assist customers with their order and/or questions
2. Process correspondence and emails in accordance with company guidelines
3. Be accurate and efficient when processing customer orders
4. Assist customers with questions and/or concerns
5. Follow established policy and procedures
1. Ability to effectively listen and productively engage with customers, regardless of the circumstances.
2. Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills, for both customers and co-workers, is an expectation.
3. Effective problem solver with the ability/personality to remain calm and positive even while under stress.
4. Detail oriented
5. Ability to multitask
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. High School diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required.
2. A minimum of 16 years old.
3. Previous experience in customer service is preferred.
4. Functional experience with data entry and computers is an asset.
Must have the ability to work afternoon and evening hours/shifts, including every other weekend.