Machine Operator II
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
About This Opportunity:
Global Finishing Solutions is seeking a Machine Operator II to join our Industrial Manufacturing team. In this role, you will be responsible for operating and programming CNC production machines along with reading blueprints while maintaining quality standards. You will work collaboratively with other machine operators to complete projects while maintaining the highest level of quality.
What You Will Do:
• Operate all aspects of CNC machines including tool setups and calibration on equipment such as press brake, plasma and turret machine
• Operate necessary shop tools required such as a torch, beam punch, band saw, grinders, drills, angle gauges, bridge cranes and drill press according to specified safety requirements
• Plan and develop product/part layout as outlined on blueprints and assemble as needed
• Calculate bend allowance and adjustment for varying the material thickness
• Contribute to a continuous improvement environment
• Conduct preventive maintenance on equipment as necessary
What You Have to Offer:
• High School Diploma or GED
• 4+ years’ experience in manufacturing
• Demonstrated experience with 3+ machines from Machine Operator
• Ability to program CNC machines
What We Have to Offer:
• We offer a competitive compensation package, generous incentive plan, 401k and profit sharing, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability.
• Development and career advancement opportunities.
• Opportunity to make your mark in a highly dynamic and growing work environment where you are empowered to make decisions and share in our company’s success.
Learn More About Us:
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions:
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark.
To apply for the position, please go to www.gfscareers.us
GFS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce. Veterans, women, and minorities are encouraged to apply.
GFS does not discriminate based on race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.