Program Coordinator is responsible for the successful implementation and oversight of special events, promotions, and projects of Visit Eau Claire, including, but not limited to, all specific duties outlined below.
● Develop, manage and implement Eau Claire Experience Center events and operations including, but not limited to, booking event entertainment, managing event logistics and thoroughly communicating with event organizers and VEC staff.
● Manage and implement external events involving VEC including booking entertainment, securing event locations, managing event logistics and thoroughly communicating with event organizers and VEC staff.
● Manage and ensure the smooth operation of internal and external Visit Eau Claire and Sports Commission events.
● Work with committees as directed, to develop and implement new events.
● Follow up on all leads to confirm Experience Center partner programming such as the use of Shadow Boxes, the Pop-up Shop and private events.
● Work with the appropriate staff to determine event budget, guidelines, program, content, history and purpose of planned events.
● Serve as liaison with committees, city and county in all aspects of special events approvals.
● Work with the Director of Marketing for creation and completion of collateral material of events.
● Proof all materials related to special event activities.
● Work with sales team to coordinate planner and journalist FAM tours and site visits.
● Consult with community groups planning and operating special events, including those applying for and receiving VEC grants.
● Work with VEC volunteers to assist with community relations and events.