At Midwest Dental, our success comes from having passionate, committed and joyful employees. We seek like-minded professionals with the drive to do great things and move in new, innovative directions.
The Credentialing Coordinator supports the enrollment of Midwest Dental affiliated Dentists in the enrollment of insurance plans with our third-party payers. This position is responsible for completing and submitting re-credentialing and delegated re-credentialing applications. The Coordinator is also responsible for being the key communicator between the support center and offices with regards to their questions and support tickets.
This is a full time; temporary position (estimate 6 months)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Manages re-credentialing for Midwest Dental affiliated dentists
• Manages the completion of delegated re-credentialing forms
• Tracks provider expiring credentials using alerts and reports
• Maintains the credentialing database
• Manages support ticket system to help resolve office and patient issues related to credentialing
• Obtains effective dates from the Insurance payer for new hires.
• Communicates effectively with all internal and external clients, including managers, employees, and insurance carriers
• Completes and maintains CMS enrollment and documentation for dentists
• Follows up on claims paid incorrectly due to preferred provider participation.
• Submits W9s to insurance carriers
• Follows all standard operating procedures
• Will be expected to perform any and all related duties as assigned by manager
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft applications - Windows, Office, and Outlook
• Excellent customer service skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to problem solve
• A valid Driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.