The Digital Sales Manager leads the digital sales process from start to finish. You are both a salesperson and the leader of our station's digital marketing efforts providing coaching and guidance to our top-flight sales team. You will develop client solutions on your own and help our sales team grow their portfolios. The Digital Sales Manager serves as the point person for our digital vendors and will keep the sales team educated on all digital products.
The ideal candidate will be smart, as well as a good communicator, and know how to use creativity to solve problems, develop ad campaigns, and motivate others.
• Identify new digital marketing clients and develop new business while maintaining a personal client base
• Constantly develop the best opportunities for increasing results for clients
• Coach and train the sales team by keeping them up to date on product knowledge and attending sales calls
• Track pending business and sales results and organize monthly analytics reports for clients & management
• Serve as the point person for digital vendors
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in digital marketing or advertising or equivalent work experience
• Digital sales and account management experience
• Leadership experience
• Thorough understanding of the digital environment including targeted display, social media, OTT, email marketing, SEO and paid search
• Ability to develop campaigns and motivate others
• Ability to work independently and manage your time effectively
• Ability to use creativity to solve problems
• Passion for teaching and coaching
• A thirst for ongoing learning: advertising, marketing, television, digital
• Excellent knowledge of presentation software, MS Office products including Excel, and CRM software
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Must meet the Gray Television driving requirements and have a valid driver’s license
If you are interested in this position, please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings by December 31, 2019.
Please include a resume, cover letter, and any additional supporting materials.
WEAU 13 News (Gray Television) is a drug-free workplace. Gray Television participates in E-Verify. WEAU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.