Position: CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Mon-Fri - No Weekends)
Shift: 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
A rewarding career that allows you to be home in the evenings and on the weekends, look no further than Dove Healthcare! We are hiring for a caregiving position that supports spending quality time with the patients, working with a team that supports each other, and feeling valued as a person and all you've done after a busy day at work. We look forward to meeting you and learning about you and your goals.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living.
- Provide a safe, comfortable, home-like environment.
- Make a difference in people's lives.
-Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Wisconsin.
-Individuals who have successfully completed a 120 hour training program and are waiting to complete the state exam are encouraged to apply.
-If you are a CNA/NAR from another state and need to take the Wisconsin Bridge Course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for upcoming classes.
Not a CNA yet? We offer classes year-round. Learn more at dovehealthcare.com/cnaclass
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
- Eligibility for all insurance options and flexible spending accounts is first of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Full-time employees (30+ hours per week) are eligible for all insurance products
- Part-time employees (20-29 hours per week) are eligible for dental, vision, and Colonial Life voluntary benefits
- *Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Supplemental, and *Life Insurance Options
- *Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match (starts 1st of the month after 6 months of employment)
Your benefits that start on the date of hire:
- Child Care Reimbursement (Up to 20%)
- Paid Time Off Accrual (use after 6 months) and Bereavement Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement (Up to $1,000/year)
- Health Club, Weight Loss, or Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Employee Recognition and Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- *Full-time employees
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or Veteran status.
About Dove Healthcare - South Eau Claire
We are driven by great passion and pride for what we do in the communities we serve. As a community partner, Dove Healthcare is committed to meeting the needs of those who depend on us.
At Dove Healthcare - South Eau Claire, we specialize in:
- Skilled nursing and post-hospital care
- Short-term rehabilitation (in-patient & out-patient physical, occupational, and speech therapy)
- Assisted Living
Caregiver, Community Supported Living Agent, Companion, Direct Support Professional, Health Professional, Home Health Aide, PCW, Personal Care Worker, RA, RCP, Resident Assistant, Resident Care Assistant, Resident Care Partner, Senior Care