Cooperative Educational Service Agency 10 (CESA 10) is looking for an individual to serve as a part-time (80-100 days), Business & Industry Partnership Consultant to be based in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.
This position serves as the primary support for school districts that have contracted with CESA 10 for LS2 – College and Career Readiness services to work directly with regional business and industry employers and workforce development groups. Individual(s) will be responsible for assisting the Director of College and Career Readiness to establish sustainable relationships between area employers and PreK-12 school district administrators, school counselors, Career and Technical Education teachers, and other PreK-12 teachers throughout CESA 10.
The ideal candidate would possess a Technical Diploma or Associate Degree in related field or recent years of comparable experience. Preferred five (5) years of successful work experience in business/industry and knowledge/experience with local and regional economic development corporations or workforce resource groups.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Willingness to be a flexible and self-directed learner.
• Willingness to travel.
• Understand conditions of the College and Career Readiness service contract with area school districts, making every effort to effectively assist CESA 10 in meeting the goals of this service and needs of school districts.
• Represent CESA 10 as a member of the College and Career Readiness team when working with school districts and business and industry partners.
• Submit a monthly update of the local school district(s) plan of action to the Director of College and Career Readiness.
• Use labor market information to identify employment trends for jobs in high demand across a variety of career clusters within CESA 10.
• Promote work-based learning experiences for students, including the DWD Youth Apprenticeship program.
• Assist in planning various educational opportunities for businesses, students, parents and district staff.
Complete job description information is located at:
This is a part-time position (80-100 days). Salary will be competitive.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, salary history or expectations and three (3) current letters of recommendation to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications will be March 15, 2020.