WEAU 13 News has an opening for an Office Manager. We are looking for someone who can maintain a high level of confidentiality in all aspects of the position, who appreciates a challenge, can think ahead and follow a task through to completion. This career opportunity requires the ability to interact effectively with individual employees as well as several departments on both a local and corporate level. This position encompasses a wide range of responsibility, therefore, organization, attention to detail, and multi-tasking are essential.
Candidates should have computer knowledge using the Microsoft Office platform with the expectation of learning additional software programs that assist in the functionality of this position.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Station contact for several corporate departments including HR, AR, AP, Payroll and Gray Credit
• Involvement in processing of AP, AR Payroll/time sheet processing
• Station HR Coordinator - Conducts “New Hire” orientations, processes HR paperwork/reports, supervises front desk staff and provides back-up assistance when necessary
• Multiple general and administrative duties, many deadline driven
• Other duties as assigned by the General Manager
• 3-5 Years of Administrative experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organization, dependability, and the ability to multi-task
• Knowledge of accounting, EEO regulations, Workmans Compensation rules, and OSHA Guidelines preferred.
• Experience in a management setting
Must possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. Pre-employment and random drug screening are a condition of employment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online at
https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings by February 28, 2020.
Please include a resume, cover letter, and any additional supporting materials.
WEAU 13 News (Gray Television) is a drug-free workplace.
Gray Television participates in E-Verify.
WEAU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.