Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
About This Opportunity:
Global Finishing Solutions is seeking a Sales Estimator to join our Auto Refinish team. In this role, you will provide quotes and assist regional sales managers and distributors with sales, estimating, and continuing support for auto refinish products. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally within the estimating team as well as with other departments to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
What You Will Do:
• Quote projects based on leads, request for quote forms, phone calls, emails, and faxes for distributors and GFS direct sales
• Manage projects from sales entry through shipment by coordinating with departments such as engineering, design, purchasing, scheduling, and shipping. This includes managing the project schedule and ensuring project documents are complete and current.
• Provide product information and support to distributors
• Prepare and maintain quotes, sales orders, and change orders through the current ERP system
• Assist with activities involving the implementation of sales programs for all industrial and auto refinish product lines
• Review RFQ, plans/specs, and determine how our offerings fit the application and assist sales personnel in determining customer needs and requirements relative to GFS products and product lines
What You Have to Offer:
• Associates Degree and 1-2 years of sales experience
• Mechanical background
• CAD background/experience preferred
• Solid communication skills
• Ability to work with a variety of internal and external customers
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
What We Have to Offer:
• We offer a competitive compensation package, generous incentive plan, 401k and profit sharing, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability.
• Development and career advancement opportunities.
• Opportunity to make your mark in a highly dynamic and growing work environment where you are empowered to make decisions and share in our company’s success.
Learn More About Us:
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions:
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark.
To apply for the position, please go to www.gfscareers.us
GFS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce. Veterans, women, and minorities are encouraged to apply. GFS does not discriminate based on race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender-identity or any other characteristic protected by law.