Marquette Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Oddsmakers project strong results from the Marquette Golden Eagles (29-6), assigning them the ninth-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +1400 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Marquette and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Golden Eagles are against the Michigan State Spartans in the Second Round. Tip time is scheduled for 5:15 PM ET on Sunday, March 19. Marquette is a 2.5-point favorite, with the point total set at 140.5.
Marquette NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1400||9th||Bet $100 to win $1400|
|Pre-Tournament||+2500||11th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
|Pre-New Year||+10000||32nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Preseason||+15000||45th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Marquette Team Stats
- Marquette has a +335 scoring differential, topping opponents by 9.6 points per game. It is putting up 79.9 points per game to rank 19th in college basketball and is giving up 70.3 per outing to rank 185th in college basketball.
- Marquette has a 22-2 record in games it was listed as favorites, and a 5-4 record in games it was listed as the underdog.
- The Golden Eagles are undefeated in one-possession games (2-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (2-0).
- While Marquette has been victorious in two games this season when favored by three or fewer points (2-1), it is 20-1 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Marquette Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 9-5 | Q2 Record: 5-1 | Q3 Record: 10-0 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Marquette is 9-5 (.643%) -- tied for the 10th-most victories.
- Marquette has tied for the 30th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (five).
- Against Quadrant 3 opponents, Marquette is 10-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the sixth-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Marquette Players
- Kam Jones leads the Golden Eagles in scoring, putting up 15.1 points per game.
- Oso Ighodaro paces Marquette with 5.9 rebounds a game, and Tyler Kolek leads the squad with 7.5 assists per matchup.
- Jones makes 2.7 threes per game to lead the Golden Eagles.
- Marquette's blocks leader is Ighodaro, who averages 1.5 per game. Kolek leads the team by averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.