Wisconsin Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Right now, the Wisconsin Badgers (17-14) are not contenders to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, with +35000 odds on the moneyline to win it all.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Wisconsin and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Wisconsin NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+35000||57th||Bet $100 to win $35000|
|Pre-New Year||+10000||32nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Preseason||+10000||32nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Wisconsin Team Stats
- Wisconsin's +35 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 1.1 points per game) is a result of scoring 64.9 points per game (333rd in college basketball) while giving up 63.8 per contest (30th in college basketball).
- Wisconsin is 12-3 in games it was listed as favorites, and 5-10 in games it was listed as underdogs.
- Wisconsin is 4-1 this season when favored by three points or fewer, and is 8-2 when favored by more than three points.
Wisconsin Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 6-8 | Q2 Record: 5-5 | Q3 Record: 1-1 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- Wisconsin has six Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 18th-most in Division I. But it also has eight Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 46th-most.
- Wisconsin has five Quadrant 2 wins, tied for the 32nd-most in Division I. But it also has five Quadrant 2 losses, tied for the 36th-most.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Wisconsin Players
- The Badgers points and assists leader is Chucky Hepburn. He racks up 12.0 points per game and contributes 2.9 assists.
- Wisconsin is led by Steven Crowl's 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Connor Essegian makes 2.1 threes per game to lead the Badgers.
- Wisconsin's blocks leader is Crowl, who collects 0.5 per game. Hepburn leads the team by averaging 1.5 steals a game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.