Marquette Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Right now, the Marquette Golden Eagles (21-10) have the 31st-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +40000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Marquette with DraftKings Sportsbook.
At 11:30 AM ET on Friday, March 17, the Golden Eagles match up with the South Florida Bulls in the First Round.
Golden Eagles NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +40000 (Bet $100 to win $40000)
Think the Golden Eagles have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Marquette Team Stats
- On offense, Marquette is putting up 65 points per game (181st-ranked in college basketball). It is ceding 57.9 points per contest at the other end of the court (36th-ranked).
Marquette Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 4-10 | Q2 Record: 6-0 | Q3 Record: 7-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Marquette has four Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 31st-most in the nation. But it also has 10 Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 24th-most.
- Marquette has tied for the 20th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (six).
- Marquette has seven wins versus Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 43rd-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.